Latest Exhibition Information
What should be paid attention to when using Screw and Barrel for Angle Injection Machine
The manufacturer of Screw and Barrel for Angle Injection Machine tells you that with the progress of the manufacturing process, the surface treatment process of the barrel and screw of the injection molding machine is very mature, but because the barrel and the screw need to be in the environment of high pressure, high temperature and high friction for a long time work, so wear and tear is unavoidable. Proper use and maintenance can delay wear, but many users have aggravated the wear of the barrel and screw due to their carelessness during use. So what should you pay attention to when using it? Next, the following points are sorted out for you:
1. The raw materials used should match the screw. The manufacturer of Screw and Barrel for Angle Injection Machine tells you that especially when the processed raw materials are corrosive or relatively hard, special screws should be used instead of ordinary screws.
2. When the injection molding machine is started, it should be fully preheated first. When the barrel reaches the preset temperature, let it keep warm for 15 minutes, and then turn on the motor to start the screw action.
3. If the shutdown time exceeds half an hour, it is necessary to close the discharge port, clean the barrel, and set the heat preservation.
4. During the processing, it is necessary to pay attention to the cleanliness of the surrounding environment to avoid foreign matter falling into the barrel. Foreign matter may aggravate the wear of the screw and barrel, especially to prevent metal fragments from entering the barrel. If processing recycled materials, you can set Magnetic hopper to prevent foreign matter from entering the barrel.
5. When using the anti-saliva, it is necessary to make sure that the plastic inside the barrel is fully melted, so as not to damage the transmission system parts when the screw is retreating.
6. The manufacturer of Screw and Barrel for Angle Injection Machine tells you to avoid idling and slipping of the screw.
7. When processing new materials, the remaining materials in the barrel should be cleaned.
When using the barrel and screw of the injection molding machine, you should pay attention to the seven points introduced above. The manufacturer of Screw and Barrel for Angle Injection Machine hopes that the above content can help you.