Established In 1992
Copyright © 2018 Zhejiang Guangming Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd All rights reserved 浙ICP备07001420号 Powered By: www.300.cn
Latest Exhibition Information
How to use Screw and Barrel for Horizontal Injection Molding Machine
Screw and Barrel for Horizontal Injection Molding Machine This is the most common type. The clamping part and the injection part are on the same horizontal center line, and the mold is opened in the horizontal direction.
The characteristics of Screw and Barrel for Horizontal Injection Molding Machine are: short body, easy to operate and maintain; low center of gravity of the machine, stable installation; after the product is ejected, it can fall automatically by gravity, which is easy to realize fully automatic operation. The disadvantages of Screw and Barrel for Horizontal Injection Molding Machine are: mold installation is more troublesome, the inserts have been published, if the mold has the possibility of tilting or falling, the machine occupies a large area. Most of the injection molding machines on the market adopt this type.
Before turning on the Screw and Barrel for Horizontal Injection Molding Machine, do the following:
1. Check whether there is lubricating oil (grease) in each movable part, and add enough lubricating oil.
2. The Screw and Barrel for Horizontal Injection Molding Machine manufacturer tells you to turn on the electric heating to heat each section of the barrel. When the temperature of each section reaches the requirements, keep it warm for a period of time to stabilize the temperature of the machine. The holding time varies according to the requirements of different equipment and plastic materials.
3. Add enough plastic in the hopper. According to the requirements of different plastics for injection molding, some raw materials are best to be dried first.
4. Cover the heat shield on the barrel, which can save power and extend the life of the electric heating coil and current contactor.
5. Check whether there is water or oil in the electrical control box. If the electrical appliance is damp, do not turn it on. Maintenance personnel should blow-dry the electrical parts before turning on the machine.
6. Check whether the power supply voltage complies with it, generally should not exceed ±15%.
7. The Screw and Barrel for Horizontal Injection Molding Machine manufacturer tells you to check the emergency stop switch, whether the front and rear safety door switches are normal. Verify that the rotation direction of the motor and the oil pump are the same.
8. The Screw and Barrel for Horizontal Injection Molding Machine manufacturer tells you to check whether the cooling pipes are unblocked, and pass cooling water to the oil cooler and the cooling water jacket at the end of the barrel.