Latest Exhibition Information
Single Bimetallic Screw and Barrel manufacturers take you to understand the daily maintenance tips of bimetallic screw
Single Bimetallic Screw and Barrel manufacturers tell you that the outer surface of the bimetallic screw is a cylinder with a helical groove or a cone with a tapered helical groove. The screw has a different head, the head is called an external hexagon screw. Today, I will take you to understand the daily maintenance tips of bimetallic screw.
Daily maintenance of bimetallic screw:
1. The manufacturer of Single Bimetallic Screw and Barrel tells you not to start the machine when the barrel and screw have not reached the preset temperature.
2. Prevent metal fragments and sundries from falling into the hopper. If processing recycled materials, a magnetic hopper should be added to prevent iron filings from entering the barrel.
3. When using anti-saliva, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted, so as to avoid damage to the transmission system parts when the screw retreats.
4. The manufacturer of Single Bimetallic Screw and Barrel tells you that when using new plastic, the remaining material of the barrel should be cleaned.
5. When the temperature of the molten plastic is normal but black spots or discoloration are constantly found in the molten plastic, the glue screw should be checked.
6. The manufacturer of Single Bimetallic Screw and Barrel tells you that during processing, try to make the material plasticized evenly, and do not allow foreign metal objects to be mixed into the material to reduce the rotational torque of the screw barrel.