Latest Exhibition Information
Horizontal Injection Molding Machine manufacturers teach you how to operate a horizontal injection molding machine
Today, the Horizontal Injection Molding Machine manufacturer brings you the operation method of the horizontal injection molding machine, let's take a look!
1. Start-up inspection
The operator needs to check the power cord for leakage before turning on the switch. The manufacturer of Horizontal Injection Molding Machine tells you that in addition to this, it is necessary to confirm whether the amount of hydraulic oil is sufficient, and check whether the proximity switch of the safety door is out of order.
2. Mold installation
1. The mold must be installed manually, use the fixed circle of the fixed plate to close the safety door, and then adjust the equipment to close the mold.
2. When adjusting the mold, make sure that the nozzle is in the center of the gate sleeve, align up and down, left and right, and then fix the mold on the fixed plate.
3. Adjust the stroke and speed of the thimble, and set it as short as possible. If the stroke of the thimble does not meet the relevant regulations, the mold may be damaged.
4. Adjust the die closing safety device.
3. Manual operation steps of horizontal injection molding machine
1. Switch the operation switch to the "manual" position, and then press the pump start button.
2. Close the safety door, switch the mold switch to the "close mold" position, and start the mold closing action.
3. Switch the injection device to the "forward" position to complete the nozzle contact.
4. Switch the injection device to the "injection" position, and then perform the injection action. The pressure is converted from the injection pressure (ie the primary pressure) to the secondary pressure. Note: The manufacturer of Horizontal Injection Molding Machine tells you that in order to avoid damage to the screw, it is necessary to start the screw drive motor 15 minutes after the heating cylinder reaches the set temperature.
5. Measure the pressure holding time.
6. Switch the screw switch to the "rotation" position to measure.
7. Switch the injection device switch, and the injection device retreats to the proper position.
8. After measuring the cooling time, switch the mold switch to "open mold".
9. Finally press the "Eject" button.
Fourth, the automatic operation steps of the horizontal injection molding machine
1. Before entering the automatic operation, set the timer and switch the operation selection switch to "semi-automatic".
2. After confirming the safety of the operating environment, close the safety door.
3. The manufacturer of Horizontal Injection Molding Machine tells you to switch from low-pressure clamping to high-pressure clamping when clamping.
4. When the clamping pressure rises, the injection device will move forward, and the injection will start after the nozzle is in contact.
5. When the timer of the injection device reaches the set time, the cooling and material will start to be measured, and the screw will also rotate and retreat.
6. Reduce the pressure in the closed mold cylinder, and then perform the mold opening action.
7. After the mold opening action is stopped, the ejection action is performed. At this time, the finished product is ejected from the ejector pin and falls onto the finished product drop plate.
The manufacturer of the Horizontal Injection Molding Machine tells you that during the operation of the horizontal injection molding machine, if an emergency stop is required, you should immediately press the "emergency stop" button on the operation panel. Finally, turn off the power and clean the machine after the operation to ensure the safety of the equipment.