Latest Exhibition Information
Screw and Barrel for Plastic Sheet Machine manufacturers take you to understand the reasons for screw slippage
Screw and Barrel for Plastic Sheet Machine manufacturers tell you what are the reasons for the slippage of the screw of the plastic extruder? The following editor will introduce six common reasons for you.
1. The back pressure is too high: if the back pressure is set too high, the pressure of the screw to transport the melt forward will be insufficient, and the screw will rotate in a reverse direction without retreating, which will cause the temperature of the melt to rise and affect the quality of the finished product. .
2. Overcooling or overheating in the second half of feeding: In the latter part of the feeding section, during the high temperature process of the material, it is easy to form a thin layer of molten polymer. This thin layer is often attached to the barrel. Without this thin layer, the material is difficult to Forward shipping. The manufacturer of Screw and Barrel for Plastic Sheet Machine tells you that the material in the feeding section must reach a suitable temperature. If the temperature is too low or too high, it will affect the formation of the molten film layer, causing the screw to slip or even stop.
3. Wear of the barrel or screw: Like the feeding section, the material is easy to adhere to the barrel wall when the screw is melted in the compression section. When the screw is rotating, the material will be transported forward due to shearing force. Once the screw and barrel are worn out, the screw cannot transport the material well.
4. Improper hopper design: The main function of the hopper is to transport materials stably. If the hopper is not properly designed, it will easily lead to uneven feeding, which will cause the screw to not be able to deliver uniform pressure, resulting in slippage.
5. Processing hygroscopic materials: Screw and Barrel for Plastic Sheet Machine manufacturers tell you that if the material has moisture, it will reduce the viscosity of the material in the barrel and generate water vapor, which will make it difficult for the screw to transport the material and cause slippage.
6. Failure of the non-return ring: When the screw is rotating, the non-return ring should be in front. If the non-return ring is backward, there will be resistance when the material moves, causing the screw to slip.
The reasons for the slippage of the screw of the plastic extruder are introduced here. You can know that there are many reasons for the slippage of the screw. The manufacturer of Screw and Barrel for Plastic Sheet Machine tells you that when you encounter the screw slippage in your work, you should analyze it carefully and find out the reason. I believe you can quickly of solving the problem.