Latest Exhibition Information
The manufacturer of Twin Bimetallic Screw and Barrel will show you: the characteristics of bimetallic screw
The manufacturer of Twin Bimetallic Screw and Barrel tells you that as a type of rotary refrigeration compressor, the bimetallic screw has both piston type and power type (speed type) characteristics.
1. The manufacturer of Twin Bimetallic Screw and Barrel tells you that compared with reciprocating piston refrigeration compressors, bimetallic screws have a series of advantages such as high speed, light weight, small size, small footprint and low exhaust pulsation.
2. The manufacturer of Twin Bimetallic Screw and Barrel tells you that the bimetal screw has no reciprocating mass inertia force, good dynamic balance performance, stable operation, small base vibration and small foundation.
3. The Twin Bimetallic Screw and Barrel manufacturer tells you that the bimetallic screw has a simple structure, few parts, and no valves, piston rings and other wearing parts. The main friction parts such as rotors and bearings have high strength and wear resistance. The resistance and lubrication conditions are good, so the processing volume is small, the material consumption is low, the operation cycle is long, the use is more reliable, and the maintenance is simple, which is conducive to the realization of operation automation.
4. The manufacturer of Twin Bimetallic Screw and Barrel tells you that compared with high-speed compressors, the bimetallic screw has the characteristics of forced air supply, that is, the displacement is almost not affected by the exhaust pressure, and there will be no surge when the displacement is small. Within the scope of the conditions, high efficiency can still be maintained.
5. Use slide valve adjustment to achieve stepless adjustment.
6. The manufacturer of Twin Bimetallic Screw and Barrel tells you that the bimetallic screw is not sensitive to liquid suction and can be cooled by oil injection. Therefore, at the same pressure ratio, the exhaust temperature is much lower than the piston exhaust temperature, so the single-stage pressure ratio is higher.