Established In 1992
Copyright © 2018 Zhejiang Guangming Plastics Machinery Co., Ltd All rights reserved 浙ICP备07001420号 Powered By: www.300.cn
Latest Exhibition Information
Screw and Barrel for Pelletizer Machine manufacturers take you to understand the assembly and disassembly steps of the twin-screw granulator
The manufacturer of Screw and Barrel for Pelletizer Machine tells you that when disassembling the screw, you should try to drain the material of the main machine, then stop the main machine and all auxiliary machines, disconnect the electric heater power switch of the machine head and press it. These are the precautions during the assembly and disassembly process. Only by paying attention to these can the twin-screw granulator be used better. The following is a brief introduction to the assembly and disassembly steps of the twin-screw granulator.
Assembly and disassembly steps of twin-screw granulator:
1. Remove the temperature-measuring and pressure-measuring element of the machine head and the cast aluminum heater, wear thick asbestos gloves, remove the machine head assembly, add paraffin wax in time while it is hot, wipe with a wire brush and cotton cloth, clean the inside of the machine head hole and the machine Clean up the material at the end of the head screw.
2. The manufacturer of Screw and Barrel for Pelletizer Machine tells you to loosen the fastening screws on the shaft ends of the two sleeve spline couplings and the sealing glands at the end of the two screws, and observe the two output shafts of the transmission box. The left is the A shaft and the right is the B axis.
3. The assembly configuration of the two screws must be exactly the same. The manufacturer of Screw and Barrel for Pelletizer Machine tells you that when assembling, the inner hole of each component and the surface of the mandrel must be coated with a thin layer of high-temperature resistant lubricant. When fitting on the shaft, the end faces should be fully engaged, and the connection should be smooth without misalignment. Tighten the screw head screw last.
4. After heating the machine head to the set temperature, it can be driven according to the normal procedure.
5. After the screw is installed, it should be turned manually to make the screw rotate for more than 2 weeks. After confirming that there is no abnormal phenomenon such as interference and scraping, the machine head can be installed. The manufacturer of Screw and Barrel for Pelletizer Machine tells you to deal with the threads of each screw when installing Spread molybdenum disulfide lubricant evenly on the surface.